Do you struggle with study skills?
Are you worried about exams because you don’t know how to revise?
Gearing up for GCSE, A Level or university exams? When you don’t know how to study, it’s even more stressful.
Without a plan, it’s difficult to revise. If you’re disorganised, you’ll waste time. And if you’re prone to procrastination, you’ll sabotage your own efforts.
But the good news is that study skills can be developed. Revision techniques can be learned. And when you discover the right strategies, there’s no limit to success.
Most importantly, when you understand what revision entails, you’ll be more productive. And you’ll avoid mistakes before and during exams.
That’s why time management, organising and revision skills make such a difference.
Study skills not only enhance academic performance; they also boost motivation and confidence. And whatever your career path, they’re skills for life.
What are study skills?
- Planning a study schedule
- Setting goals and tracking progress
- Organising study materials, especially paperwork
- Taking notes in different formats
- Overcoming procrastination and perfectionism
- Boosting memory
- Writing and editing academic assignments
- Managing stress before, during and after exams
How can I help?
- 1-2-1 coaching for students
- Workshops for students – check out upcoming events
- Talks for parents or teachers
Contact me today to arrange a free consultation