Are you anxious about how to revise exams? Do you struggle with study skills?
Is disorganisation preventing you from fulfilling your potential?
But the good news is that study skills can be developed. Revision techniques can be learned. And when you discover the approach that works for YOU, there’s no limit to success.
Study skills not only enhance academic performance; they also boost motivation and confidence. Being organised will set up for success whatever you choose to do after school. And whatever your career path, time management and productivity are skills for life.
What are exam revision and study skills?
- Planning a study schedule
- Setting goals and tracking progress
- Organising study materials, especially paperwork
- Taking notes in different formats
- Overcoming procrastination and perfectionism
- Boosting memory and recalling different kinds of data
- Writing and editing academic assignments
- Understanding exam questions
- Managing time during exams
- Reducing stress before, during and after exams
How can I help?
- 1-2-1 coaching for students
- Small group workshops online or in person
- Workshops in schools, colleges and universities
- Talks for parents or teachers
Contact me today to arrange a free consultation about study skills
*** For parents ***
Less Stress, More Success: How to Help Your Teen Prepare for Exams
As a coach, educator and parent myself, I know how difficult it can be to support your child during testing times.
That’s why I share practical advice about study skills and exam revision for parents, too.
Drawing on the latest research as well as insights from my own coaching practice and training, I devise talks and workshops online and in person.
To book me to speak at your school or college, or to arrange a bespoke event, please get in touch. I’d love to help.
“My son found your sessions very helpful, and I’m glad to see that he’s making more effort to plan and to get more organised.”
“I’m feeling so much more confident about exam revision since I came to your workshop. Thanks for all the great advice.”
“My daughter found the workshop really useful and learnt new methods of studying. Thank you.”
University life was quite overwhelming during my first year. With Juliet’s help I learned to plan ahead and to pace myself. No more all-night essay crises!