By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
JLP Coach is run by Juliet Landau-Pope, a sole trader who is responsible for your personal data. The business is registered at 25 Holmwood Gardens, Finchley, London N3 3NS.
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please let us know if your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What data do we collect about you and for what purpose
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may process the following categories of data:
- Communication data that you send via the website contact form or via email, text, social media messaging or any other channel. We process this data to communicate with you, to keep records and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests for these purposes.
- Customer data relating to the purchase of goods and/or services such as your name, title, home address, email address, phone number(s). We process this to supply goods/services and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User data includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and to enable publication/ administration of our website. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests to enable us to administer our website and business.
- Technical data including data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you visit our website, time zone settings and other technology you use to visit our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests to enable us to properly administer our website and business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to take part in promotions such as competitions, to deliver relevant content and to understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop then and decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interest, namely to grow our business.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about health, genetic or biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions or offences.
What we do with the information we gather
We will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected or for a reasonable compatible purpose, if necessary. If we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing. We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interest, namely to grow our business.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications if (i) you asked for information about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following opt-out links on any message or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Team members who provide associated services
- Service providers such as IT experts and virtual assistants
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data. For more information about these rights, see: Information Commissioners Office
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com
There will be no fee to access your personal data. We will aim to reply to all legitimate requests within a month.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, please note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.