Study skills & exam revision
Exams can be stressful, especially if you’re unsure how to revise
Whatever your age or stage of education, learning how to study makes all the difference.
Study skills not only enhance academic performance and productivity; they also boost motivation and self-confidence. That’s why I view organising and time management as life skills, transferable to any form of further training or career.
As an educator and coach, my aim is to help teenagers to become active and independent learners.
*** REVISION SKILLS FOR GCSE MOCKS – New workshops in Finchley from 11.00 – 13.00 on 23 and 24 October 2017.
Find out how I can help you or your child via:
- Coaching for individual students (by skype or in person)
- Workshops in schools, colleges or universities
- Study skills workshops for teenagers (during school holidays)
- Talks for parents on how to help teenagers prepare for exams
- Overcoming procrastination and perfectionism
- Planning a revision schedule
- Managing distractions
- Creating notes and other revision aides
- Boosting memory and focus
- Reducing stress before and during exams
Contact me today to discuss how I can you help you or your child.
Call me on 078178 33319 or email me: email@example.com
Here’s what clients say about me:
“My son found your sessions very helpful, and I’m glad to see that he’s making more effort to plan and to get more organised.” (Parent of Year 10 student, East Finchley).
“I’m feeling so much more confident about exam revision since I came to your workshop. Thanks for all the great advice.” (Year 12 student, Muswell Hill)
“My daughter found the workshop really useful and learnt new methods of studying. Thank you.” (Parent of Year 7 student, Mill Hill)