Are you looking for a motivational speaker? Or an innovative trainer for a personal or professional development event?
From a Guardian Masterclass to Google campus, from boardrooms to business networking groups, from spas to schools – I present talks and workshops in diverse settings. So if you’re planning a community or corporate event, get in touch to find out how I can contribute.
Themes and format can be adapted to suit your audience. Topics include:
Organising, time management and productivity
* Declutter your life: how to make time and space for what matters most
* I’ll do it tomorrow: how to overcome procrastination
* Holding on and letting go: clutter, ageing and memory
* Living well with disability: how to declutter limiting beliefs
Study skills for students and parents
* Less stress, more success: how to revise
* How to help teenagers get organised and prepare for exams
* Learning from mistakes: how to bounce back and build resilience
* Declutter your to-do list: a new approach to time management
* Work and wellbeing: how to be happier and more productive
* Motivation matters: how to motivate yourself and your clients
I’ve presented talks and training for these clients: