Innovative talks and workshops for personal and professional development
I present talks and workshops in diverse settings, from national conferences and staff development seminars to support groups and fund-raising events. My approach is positive and practical with an emphasis on identifying challenges, exploring strategies and sharing tips and resources. Themes include:
* I’ll do it tomorrow: how to stop procrastinating
* Declutter your schedule: a new approach to time management
* Mindsets and motivation: how to shift habits
* Dealing with disappointment and developing resilience
* Holding on and letting go: clutter, ageing and memory
* The positive power of the word ‘no’: how to set limits with others (and yourself)
* Work and wellbeing: how to be happier and more productive
* Living well with disability: how to declutter self-limiting beliefs
Educational: The Open University (London, Cambridge and Milton Keynes); The National Film & Television School; City Lit Adult Education Institute; JCoSS school.
Business & Networking: Ideal Home Show; Grand Designs Live; Champneys health spa; Barclays’ Bank women’s networking; Federation of Small Businesses; SPW Accountants; David Lloyd Clubs; 4N Networking; Islington Business Forum; NW London Networking at Finchley Golf ; Athena Business Networking and training events.
Charities & Support Groups: CMT-UK national conferences; JEMS (for people with MS and their families); Singular Challenge (for people dealing with separation/divorce); ADHD Expert Talks series at London University; Open University Disabled Students conference; Norwood support group for widows; Shalvata, the Holocaust Survivors therapy centre; Finchley Weight Loss Centre.
Community: Limmud conferences and day schools (Cambridge, Harrow, Pimlico and Amsterdam); Jewish Living Expo; Gefiltefest Jewish food festivals; Chabad women’s conference; the Women’s Institute; Nurturing Mums UK; North London Mothers; Barnet Hindu Women’s Forum; Women Ageing Disgracefully; Hornsey Pensioners.
I’m committed to ensuring access for all and have experience of working with British sign language translators.
Click here to contact me or call 078178 33319 to discuss how I can contribute to your training or community event.